Question About My Profile

Discussion in 'General' started by stenod, May 18, 2013.

1. #1 stenod, May 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2013
    When I go to my profile there is a quote that reads "hey i didn't think it was a jack at all. i thought it was some of the best writing i've seen on here i would love to see more"

only it doesnt say who it is from. It's really confusing me. it appears to the right of my avatar and display name when i click on my profile... anyone have a clue what this is, or how I can see what it is response to or who posted it or anyhtign?

2. #2 stonergirl650, May 18, 2013
    Last edited: May 18, 2013
    the mods wrote it duhhhh

3. really? not sure if serious... I wish there was some way I could see what it's regarding, im curious

4. Just kidding. You might have written it

5. Mine has a similar quote from me, I remember typing it in a post a year ago...why or how it came to be there...IDK...

6. #6 IgnorantFool, May 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2013
    It's a snippet of something you posted at some point...I think it just grabs something randomly...it's your status...

Click your name pulldown and update "what's on your mind" to change it...

7. I just realized it say's it was march 29 2010... I guess I wrote it at some point... no clue why it's popping up there... New GC ftl

8. Why is it my status... I don't recall ever making that my status... random.

9. There was never a status on the old board...during the transfer, something you posted at some point was pulled out randomly as your status...at least from what I've seen it all appears to be random...mine was some messed up post that made no sense out of context...

10. ah, ok thanks for clearing that up

11. I've updated my status to much better relate my opinion on status updates

12. Ha ha...these are the times I miss rep...:laughing: