Question about my plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by illi, Nov 13, 2010.

1. should i water the seed if it hasn't started growing its been 3 days and it didnt grow yet im wondering if i should water it today

2. Did you germintate it?

3. what plant? sounds like you have a seed

4. 1. Soak seeds in filtered water overnight.
    2. Take the ones that sink and put them between layers of damp paper towels.
    3. Put them in a dark place. Keep the towels moist at all times.
    4. After a few days they should start to crack. With freshly washed hands gently take the ones that have cracked and plant them.

I'm guessing you just stuck seeds in some dirt? If so some might germinate, some may not. It's always best to germinate them first.

5. lol yea i germinated it in a paper towl i put the root in the dirt and i have a light over it for 3 days still nothing i think the seed is opening but it never grew yet

6. no i didnt stick the seed in i germinated it first

7. It could sprout in a few more days give it time. Your using the right light, right?

8. im actually using the aerogarden ive seen mad good grow with it i dont see why it shouldnt work

9. but yo my dude should i water it or just let it do its thing with the light

10. #10 growing skunk, Nov 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2010

aero gardens are good for veg but not for budding they dont give the plant room.

when come budding time i would take the top of the aero off and hang a cfl or hps setup over it.

11. Aerogardens are good for growing basil and other herbs but suck for growing cannabis.