Question about my plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by MaryJaneCy, Jun 3, 2018.

1. looking good....could have been bigger , but I have had a load of those aswell.
    it seems to be random to me because I always plant 4 at least every time, and sometimes one of them just dousnt keep up with the rest and ends up like yours.
    still looks yummy tho

2. How long do you reckon till harvest? How do i know when its time?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Hey OP, there is a whole section devoted to harvesting on this forum. There are stickied guides that tell you everything you want to know. Hundreds of people have made threads asking the exact same question. The infornation is right there, you just have to go find it. Do some reading and self educating. You'd learn more in 1 solid hour of research than you have from all of your threads combined. You can't rely on other people to carry you up the mountain, sometimes you gotta do a little walking yourself.

Happy learning and happy growing!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  4. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. found this in a post of an earlier thread...might come in handy

• Like Like x 2
  6. at first sight looks ready to me....check the trichomes

7. what about them bro?

8. well...looking at these fotos id say give it a week maybe 2...
    im cutting my somango auto now and im gonna leave the bottom buds another week...
    the top has a third amber trichomes but the bottom, like yours ,is not quite there yet.
    seems to be a thing with some autos.

• Like Like x 2
  9. ill probs chop it all off in 10 days

10. Play store has an app called zoom microscope. U can get good shots of Ts with it. U need a jewelers loop or scope [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk