Question about my plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by MaryJaneCy, Jun 3, 2018.

1. I had an auto with a male flower once,wich pollinated another one ....wich produced about 20 seeds...
    wich I am still planting now.
    they have all turned out female...a few of them had a male flower here and there(might be stress because it was winter) ,but the majority was pure female. I grow strictly outdoor these days by the way....
    so yes you can ...and in my case they were feminised because the male pollen came from a female plant.
    realy good stuff by the way...I called it mojo,...hahaha

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Do you have another question? I don't understand why you keep bumping? Yes they will produce seeds if pollinated. The color could be genetics or cooler night temps. That particular auto will not produce much. It's not recommended to top autos anyways due to their short life span. To get the most out of your autos it is recommended to have them get between 18 and 22 hours of light.
    Just have patience ... and Google auto flowers so you can learn more about them.

• Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Why bump??? Why??

Eagleyedye

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Is there a button for super agree?

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. hahahhaha sorry guys just updating you on my beauty

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. you little rascal

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. wtf

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. What'd you bump into?

• Like Like x 2
  9. just having a laugh....not trying to offend anyone.
    that's not in my weed smoking nature..

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. your bum. Jk bro..I was just willing to listen to any feedback any fellow growers have for me :)

11. Do you have any other way to transport water? That's a lot of plastic waste to grow a little bit of herb. Other than that, it's coming along!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Oh my bum huh haha. Still getting more skilled at indoor growing. I just checked on my plant it looks its much happier it gets to stretch out

13. 20180609_113449.jpg 1528760570758633690568.jpg
    Hi there buddy I can tell you what I use a green camo backpack an 1 gallon container I carry or two. An use Gatorade squeeze bottles to water with so no1 will suspect im watering

• Like Like x 2
  14. Plant looks sweet bro.

"carpe diem et fumum viriditas"

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thanks yeah that's a sativa dom strain ghost train haze from rare dankness. I need a green camo scrog netting to wrap it with later on 20180610_161023.jpg

16. I just found a male flower on my somango auto of advanced seeds
    its on its last days now so im gonna have to try and cut everything exept for the bud with the flower.
    ill try to take a pic when its a bit more visible.
    this to me is great news because ill harvest the pollen and preserve it for the next auto ill plant.
    that way ill have a bunch of free auto seeds,
    and the best of all ,...some weed nobody on the planet is smoking...lol