Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about my paranoia while high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EdibleSubstance, Apr 21, 2011.

1. First off i'm new here and would like to say hello :D

I am a big noob when it comes to weed and have smoked maybe 10 times in my entire life, mostly in the past few months. The friend i smoke with claims all of his stuff is pretty good. I wouldn't know for sure though since i am so new to everything. We almost always smoke out of a bong, sometimes with ice in it, since for me it's the easiest on my throat.

Anyways to my question... i want to say 8/10 times i get high i am always really paranoid. But not the kind where i think something is going to go wrong or we are going to get in trouble. More like i keep thinking crazy stuff like i pissed myself, bit my tongue, or lost a tooth or something.

For example yesterday i was with my friend for 4/20 and we smoked what he called hash oil or something like that. I took two pretty big hits and i was set. I was on a couch watching a movie by myself for a bit and i swear to god my pants felt warm and that i had pissed myself. I kept touching my pants to check but of course they were dry. I actually stood up once, checked the couch for wetness, said "what the hell, i'm so paranoid" out loud, sat back down, then thought to myself "wait... did i say that out loud?" and kind of laughed to myself. Then i thought i had somehow pushed a tooth out with my tongue and that my mouth was bleeding. I kept touching my teeth with my tongue and fingers to make sure nothing was wrong.

I get really worried about that kind of stuff and it tends to ruin my high. I'm thinking it will probably go away as i get used to smoking more but for the time being, unless i'm engaged in a video game or something to keep my attention, i tend to think way to much and stuff always goes crazy in my head. Weird how its almost always stuff with my mouth or that i peed myself though haha...

Any thoughts?