Question about my order(s)

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by johnf32ia, Apr 9, 2003.

1. Hi all,

I made my first order from the website this last weekend, and then another right after (#'s 013952 & 014008), and paid immediately via PayPal. I then sent an e-mail with Delivery as the topic (via website) asking if the shipping costs on my two orders could be combined and reduced. Then I sat back and waited patiently.

Well, five days later, I'm still waiting to hear that my items have shipped, or that they have been combined, or anything at all. Nothing. Can somebody please check on this for me?

Thanks!

2. send SJ a pm and he'll sort it out for you.....if you don't get any response then i'll pm his well......i know he's been busy recently with a lot of orders and getting updates for the site.......Peace out......Sid

3. I went ahead and PM'd him with a link to this thread. He'll get back to you ASAP. Sidious is right...things have been really busy. SJ will check the status of your order and let you know what's up.

4. tnx i would have done it, but i had over 7 pages of posts to get through as i never checked them last night......seven pages, and i'm only now at the front page.......lol.....getting busy in here.......Peace out......Sid

5. Thanks u2... I'll continue to wait patiently! Just can't wait for my new bong, ya know!

John

6. Dear John,

I'm sorry but I have not seen your email concering your request for combining these orders, to be honest we have not noticed it today in the warehouse that two orders go out to the same adress. So they have both been seperatly packed and they have shipped today. You will receive a shipping confirmation for both orders tomorrow. Please expect about 14 days for your orders upon delivery. Sorry we could not combine the two.

Regards,

Simon Bannnink
    Sales manager Grasscity.com/Easybongs.com

7. No biggie, thanks for the effort! I look forward to receiving my order in two weeks then.

Thanks!

John