Question about my oil rig and bong

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by PhillipQuach, Aug 22, 2016.

1. So I've had my bong (left) for 2 and a half years now and I just got a new oil rig (right) from a smoke shop. In my 3 years of smoking I've mostly smoked weed, not much oil. I took some hits of oil and weed out of my new rig, and the bong hits felt super smooth. I don't want to mix my oil rig with my bong. Is it a bad idea to switch my pieces? Meaning weed for the right piece, oil for my left piece.

Attached Files:

2. As long as you are using the bowl for the weed and the nail for the wax, then everything is safe. You can switch use the bowl or the nail on either bong as they both have the same joint size. It is possible and safe to do this, however, it might not be ideal. The bong on the right looks like its meant for dabbing, and unless you don't mind having dirty, black weed residue on the bong, I would use that bong just for dabs. It is totally up to you though and you can do either, but just make sure that when your torching the nail there is no glass in the way as well.

3. Thanks mister Blackwood, that's what I was thinking which was really my only question. The two filters would probably collect a lot of the resin, which makes sense. I'll keep it separated.

4. But resin and oil make concrete...