Question About My Mini Clone. Need Little Help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by budmasterdank, Jul 18, 2014.

1. So I have a clone I took befor I flowered from a very dank unknown bag seed. I didn't have to many large branches yet. Was new to cloning so I took a smaller branch that wasn't going to get much light. And only one. It ended up rooting after 2 weeks. Now I have planted in coco. In plastic cup. I've feed a small amount of root booster. And have started feeding I very minute amount of Nutes.
    It seems has shown new growth but growth out of the top is very slow. While growth from a branch is flourishing. Wondering it I should top it off. Or what the issue could be.

Here's some picture if my little baby clone
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405702629.246708.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405702695.446550.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405702807.213415.jpg

2. It's probably just developing roots a little better

3. Ok cool. Yeah it came off a super dank unknown strain from a bag seed. And I would like to end up breasting this and getting seed from it. I'm talking it's like cannabis cup dank. I can't belive that it ended up as good as it did so I want to save the strain. I've named it.
    Sourpatch haze.