Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about my illadelph ashcatcher

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by illadelphin, Jan 22, 2009.

1. So my illadelph ashcatcher is broken right below the joint (it is a one piece if you dont know), my question is what can i do so that i dont have to buy a new ashcatcher... can i just buy a downstem that has a bigger gauge, because it is not the smaller thats for sure... can that be done on an illadelph GonG? any suggestions on what i should do??

2. so is the whole downstem stapped off?

3. could help you a lot better if you posted some pics

4. Ya if you buy an 18mm to 18mm downstem, and the A/C is broken off cleanly enough so that it sits nicely in the downstem while making sure that it is still air tight then you should be money

5. i will get a pic soon... luckily for me it is broken RIGHT below the joint fitting, it is the bigger joint, and on the top of the AC it is the smaller joint. so, i just buy an 18/18 downstem? if its that easy then thanks so much!!!!:smoke: