Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about my grass city order

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JuiceWeisbalaz, Feb 6, 2010.

1. I know this probly isnt the best spot but i already contacted grass city.
    I ordered 2 items a bong and a bowl.
    I got the shipping confirmation and it only says the bowl.
    Should i be worried that my bong will not ship or is it just going to be shipped seperatly?
    Has anyone had the same problem?

2. haaha no bong for you. :(

3. Yeah good job in being positive. Contact GC again and see whats up more than likely you will get your bong with no hassels GC does a very good job in taking care of orders happy toking

4. I just checked my first order confirmation email and my bong was in the confirmation. I checked my credit card payment and it still said the total amount so the bong $ amount wasnt taken out so i dont know exactly what is going on with my order..>?

5. maybe a back order

6. I just read something that said all bowls and bongs are sent from INSIDE of the US. If this is true, maybe could NOT be in america and be comming from amsterdam? any thoughts?

7. Some of the bongs they sell are handmade, maybe they are making it before they charge you.

8. wow i meant they DID take the money out for what i spent for the bong. And its nothing special its just a 9 inch glasss bong

9. everything is shipped from amsterdam....the thing you saw was someone confused about the shipping as it has to go to customs first and they will re-mail it to you with the customs office address..