Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about my grandma?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Feelin Light, Nov 29, 2010.

1. So im pretty sure my grandma is getting her medical marijuna card and might start smoking for medical purposes.

Should i tell her i smoke and smoke with her? if shes smoking i know she wont be completly agaisnt it but i dont want it to be awkward.

Also should i go to a medical herb store and ask her to buy me some bud?

Just want any advice :D

2. i dont think so. I mean if she got prescribed pain pills would you tell her that you take em too for fun?

3. You know her better than we do. What do you think she'll say? If it were my grandma, and she were still alive, I have no doubt in my mind she would be hittin' the bong with me. She was the coolest lady I've ever known. :smoke:

4. Ur prolly gonna get flamed cuz it sounds like ur Under 18. I honestly dont give a crap haha. About your post, when she starts smoking(if she does) then just like gradually say yeah "I smoked and it helped(for whatever reason)" and then just say that u are still smoking but dont say it randomly all at once, might freak her out. But yeah tell her but make sure it is gradual and you dont run into her room when she is smoking and go " OMFG I SMOKE TOO MANN LEMME HIT THAT SHIT!" Haha im not saying you would but im just making a point. Hope it helped. :wave:

5. Not sure why it sounds like im under 18? people over 18 dont have grandmas? like not really sure where your coming from it was a simple question in the "apprentice tokers forum".

But yeah i wouldnt come over the top and be all crazy about it..idk :(

My uncle smokes too so many ill have him tell her first and then like smoke with all three of them :D:smoke:

6. yeah dont ask your grandma... the only way she thinks of it is medicine, like the first post said, she'll think of it like taking her pain pills... what grandma do you know that would let that happen?

7. yeah man go for it. how many people blaze with their grandparents? Should be a funny, but great bonding experience.

8. yeah i realize that, a bit of background though, i see my grandma once a week and we are really close...also atm she smokes cigs every day i feel like weed would be so much better for her. :D

9. I wouldn't if i were you, of course most grandparents are ex-hippies and mostly chill about the stuff, but in our society keeping quiet and in secret of what your doing is always best.

Of course its your jurisdiction in the end, but this is just my advice.

10. Haha when I read this I read:

11. "Also should i go to a medical herb store and ask her to buy me some bud?"

Only if you want her to get busted! Diverting medical cannabis to recreational users is against the law! Either get a MMJ card for yourself, or become an activist and work to get it legal for everyone!

Your grandmother may find my "Granny Storm Crow's MMJ Reference List" interesting to read (click the first link in my sig). If she has any questions, I'd be glad to answer them for her.

Granny :wave:

12. Alright if she gets into it ill maybe have her look at that...i think smoking with family is great and hopefully she will too :D

13. just ask her haha.

if your really desperate just steal a few nugs here and there. :smoke:

14. i laughed irl to that!

yah gradualy is the key haha

15. im not guna steal some nugs, though i doubt she'd remember. maybe ill add some lil dank nugs to her stash and see what she says :smoke: