Question about my Flowering Plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by stickynp0t3nt, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Hello all, i have been growing since Jan. 5th from seedling and now plants are about 4ft tall, 2 bushy and the other one skinny, all females and all have buds and pistils, i am growing under One Dual Spectrum II 80w or 105w, i cant remember which, CFL. One 60w CFL 2700k. 2 23w CFL's, 1 Full Spectrum Incandescent, and 2 45w flood lights for the bottom of the plants. Walls are covered with aluminum foil but next grow im painting the walls white. So Far so good, plants are green as ever and Buds just about everywhere on the plants where you can bud. I'll post some pics up within 15-20 min as soon as my rechargable batteries are done charging for my camera. My question is do you think after a week and few days of flowering since the first 2 pistils showed up, is this a good amount of buds so far? (Repeat myself) will post pics in 15-20min

2. From your description alone I would say they are right where they need to be:p At t his time they should just be starting to cluster.

3. Alright here are some pics, i didn't take pics of all the budding sites because that would have taken forever and to much work but heres an idea of what have after a week.

Attached Files:

4. haha couldn't upload all the pics here are the other 3. The last one is the skinny plant i was talkin about, i'm not expecting much out of this fucker as he doesnt get much light compared to the 2 bushes in the back

Attached Files:

5. They look damn good for only a week+..what are you using for nutes?

6. Thanks for that one pic this is where my plant is and im confused in how long its going to take to get like urs just one big ball of pistils.

[​IMG]

so lemme know how much farther ahead you are than m, btw i planted mine on jan 3rd (my b-day) haha

7. alright well im using Stealth bloom nutrients that came with my system, and to answer the other question, i was planting more than just cannabis, and something didnt sprout so i just decided after 3 weeks id just plant another cannabis plant so i popped it in the rockwool cube, so that one is 3 weeks behind, probably why its not as bulky and nice as the other 2

8. how many lights and how much watts and lumens are put out

9. ahhh idk lol
    1-70w HPS
    2-100w Equiv CFL's 2300k

10. if you have all that on one plant then it should have more buds, but how long has it been flowering for like since you saw the first two pistils pop out