Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about my experience.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Deleted member 1098208, Jul 30, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hi guys, I'm new around here but definitely happy to have found a place to discuss smoking and all things weed with fellow smokers. I just wanted to ask a quick question I think I already know the answer to but would love some input.

I've been smoking on and off since I was 15 and I'm 24 now. I remember back then we had something they called mids which was like better than average Reggie and I always felt good and the experience was "magical and fun" for lack of better words. Then eventually "kush" entered the scene. I don't know if it was my age or just the much higher amount of THC but I would get paranoid really easily and go down a long dark road of crazy thoughts and anxiety. Fast forward to now, I procured one of those THC vape carts. This one in particular is 84% THC and some odd percent cbd and something else, I can't remember and the box said it was a hybrid strain. When I smoke this thing sometimes it's overwhelming. My heart starts racing, I have shortness of breath, I swear my heart or chest muscle at my heart starts twitching, I'll have these weird spasms in the left side of my stomach on the inside, and yesterday I swear I kept feeling jolts of electricity shooting through my body and hit hitting my heart. (Weird I know) my question is, is this normal? Is this a sign of some underlying issue I can only notice due to the high? I always laugh after that initial intenseness goes away and it becomes enjoyable but it scares me shitless when it first happens and I'm going through it. I think I even was tremble yesterday, probably due to nerves but who knows. Any advice?

Thanks for the read, I know it was long.

2. Peppercorns or some CBD may help keep the anxiety at bay.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  3. I might have to try the peppercorns, that's really interesting. Thanks for that nugget of wisdom.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. The part about the magnesium deficiency is pretty interesting as well. I always chalked up the reason I get anxiety now when I smoke vs when I was a teen to being that I'm an adult now with a wife and a kid and actual shit to worry about that I didn't have when I was a teen. All I did back then was highschool, video games, and partying so life was pure bliss. I never took into account other possible factors or even something as simple as pepper XD

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1