Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about my ability to pass a DT

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by johnathonwoco1, May 3, 2009.

1. So I have been smoking regularly for the past 8 or so months. (i quit for about a 2 year period and started again 8 months ago. Well I am trying to get a job and I have to be drug tested on May 26th. I stopped smoking about 4 days ago on April 27th. I work out pretty much every day (run 2-6 miles) and I am 6'2 160 pounds, with a very low body fat percentage. I understand that I need to be taking niacin pills everyday along with drinking green tea and exercising as much as possible, also I eat very healthy and it's not like I eat a lot anyway ever since I stopped smoking I have lost my appetite which will probably come back in about a week my friends say, but my question is, what are the chances that I can pass this thing. I really need this job. I read the entire thread earlier I just wanted to get some input on my personal situation from some of you guys with more experience than me....Also does me drinking effect how fast the thc is burned or should i also stop drinking.?

2. Your chances are really high. Most of the thc are stored in body fat and go away after about a month. Also you exercise which is burning fat, which is burning thc.

You will most likely pass the test as long as you don't smoke again before the test, you should be good.

3. If you're going to be exercising everyday, you'll probably be fine.

Drinking doesn't effect how fast THC leaves the system (stored on fat cells), it will only dilute your piss.

Two hours before the test drink water, that way your piss will be somewhat diluted.

4. What about my diet should I start eating more fruits and vegetables? Also how does fiber help I have read that it can help with it a lot.