Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question About MMJ in Nevada

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Bernie-Mac, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Hello all.

Well, after being diagnosed with major depressive disorder and adhd, and going through a few medications that either did not work and/or brought very unwelcome side effects, I want to apply for the medical marijuana program in Nevada. My question is: how does the process usually take from sending in the application to being able to show up at a dispensary? I'm aware what the process entails, just asking if anyone who has already gone through the process can let me know how long I can expect to wait. Thanks.

2. Not one member on this board has a mmj card in Nevada?

3. I have a MMJ Card, n live in lv Nevada, n it takes about 30 to 45 days for the state to approve on it, just as long as you have all ur papers and doctors recommendation in order. Nevada right now is a grow UR own state with no dispencery(s). Hope that changes!!!