question about mixing pills...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by wctom2112, Jun 15, 2008.

1. I think my tolerance is beginning to become my enemy...I took the rest of the good pills I had (one percocet 10mg/500mg and a little less than a 1/4 of an Oxy 80mg). Crushed up the oxy and ate the powder/pieces, and took the percocet as a pill (but broke it in half first).

Problem is, I'm not feeling it much :( I have a few other things I could throw into the mix, but I a.) don't want to kill myself, b.) don't want to waste anything and c.) don't want to waste my time.

I've got some Flexeril left and two 5mg/500mg vicodins. Would adding either of those to the mix be a good thing? Any help would be much appreciated (and the sooner the better, or else the oxy high will completely go away).

Thanks!

2. you could take 1 of the vicodins if you want. 20mg of oxy isnt that much, with a tolerance you will need 40+ mg to feel it.

never taken flexeril, what is it used for? is it a muscle relaxant?

3. well gave it a try...one vicodin on top of what i already had. Feel good some of the time, feel like shit some of the time. At one point, freaked out from some chest pain but that went away. NOw my head feels all stuffed up...but i"m still breathing.

edit to add...a bit nauseous too

4. you're fine.

5. yeah...it was fine. Fucked me up pretty good. Of course, all I seem to remember to post is the bad shit...cause when I'm feelin' good, the last thing i'm thinking about is posting on a message board :D