Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about mids?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by amateurblazer, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Okay to start, I only smoke dank. I've never smoked schwag. I bought mids today but my bro said that mids doesnt exist n that its all schwag. is this true. I am prettty high off one bowl. ive smoked 1 1/2 hours ago and im stilll blazed. What you guys think?

2. Mids exist, they're between schwag and dank

3. no mids exist

4. some people dont think mids exist because theyre so used to dank, that everything else is considered shit to them.

mids do exist though man. lol. think about the dankest dank you got, compare it to some regular just good ol bud. theyre both good, but one is still better.
    its the same comparing mids to schwag

haha people think mids dont exist

5. and i got a good 1/16th for $20 too is that a good price? oh and i forgot about this thread... :D:D:D:D:D:smoke::smoke:[​IMG]

6. Mids is just another word for reggie or regs. Pretty much all mids come from mexico. Mids are for broke bums and high school kids. Step ur game up

7. #7 BlowingOs, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2011
    Oh and anyone who says 1/16 of mids.... Should kill themselves.

Unnecessary and rude. -Durchii

8. i only smoke dank but my guy didnt have any at the moment and i havent smoked for a week so i thought wtf why not.

9. and why is that?

10. Oh and they put bombing fluid in most mexican mids which is prolly y u felt a long head high

11. Coming up, the heirarchy of weed was always KB (KindBud) > dro > mids > schwag (Mexibrick). The names obviously change based on regional factors, but pretty much everywhere ive gone has been about the same. So "mids" definitely exist.

12. #12 BlowingOs, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Bexause 1/16 is $10 of mids lmfao

13. :rolleyes:

Apprentice tokers is for questions,
    not seasoned tokers.

14. Your bro is full of shit. There is Dank, mids, and shwag.

15. Embalming fluid*

16. lol wut?

This guy knows his stuff

17. This BlowingO's guy has no idea what he's talking about.

Yes mids exist, yes they can be decent.

18. Yeah,
    but when was the last time we even heard mids in texas?
    Regular just happens to be really good sometimes.

Maybe "mids" doesnt exist in your bros circle,
    but i guarantee you can find something in between bomb weed and skank weed.

19. Not even mexicans are that dumb.

What good would it do for the weed to explode?
    You probably meant embalming fluid, either way, just no...

20. bro your a retard.