Question about micro grows and plant size???

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by jmanuk, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Hey everyone firstly I am not trying to sound stupid and I really have done lots of research trying to find the answer to my question but I see all these stealth grows in PC cases and various other small areas which are very limited.

Now here is the bit that really confuses now most cannabis plants even sativa strains grow bigger then most of these small cases so does this mean you "HAVE" to move to a bigger area so as to allow more height/width or am I missing something important for instance a way top stop plants growing beyond there grow box size or will the size of this box automatically limit the growth??? I personally would of thought it would of hit the top of the boxes and end up a tangled mess???

Sorry for sounding stupid I am just very confused as to if these PC case grows really stay in a PC case etc

Any answers would be greatly appreciated

2. No help at all???

3. You can grow them the whole time in a pc case just lst or Scrogg. But if you leave them in the case your yield will be decreased a lot. I think the most you could pull off of a space that big would be somewhere around a half oz.

4. Look up LST and Scrog. Those are the two ways us micro-growers get by with the space limitation and really up our yields.

LST is pinning the plant down at the main stem and branching stems. It is quite useful in two regards. First you are able to contain the vertical height of the plant. Secondly you allow light to get to other budsites that will grow up towards the light.

There are plenty of PC journals on here where you can see this from start to finish. I'll link one from Mr.Bear that I found quite impressive. Just go through the thread from start to finish and see the progression for yourself. He got over a zip if i remember right. So if done right you can really maximize your growspace no matter how small.

Here : http://forum.grasscity.com/micro-grows/1031005-mrbears-pc-g-bombers-5.html

5. Thanks for that link the few few pictures I saw basically spoke more then any words could in terms of describing the effects and how to grow in a small space. I have now very luckily acquired a 2.6 foot grow box which will also be very stealthy and kitted out once I'm done. I get all excited just talking about it :)