Question about males before flowering .

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Peacefullbuddah, Feb 23, 2008.

1. I had a question about whether it's possible for a female in its vegetative stage to actually display male characteristics . What I mean is that I have a couple plants in veg . that have a bunch of female preflowers , but their branches and total aperance look like males that i've had in the past (short branches , mainly 1 straight stalk) . The seeds that i'm using are chumaluma from drgreenthumb seeds , they've been on 24/0 for almost 2 months now under cfl's and fluoro tubes . So is it possible for young females to actually look like males , and likewise ? Any help would be apreciated .

2. could be hermies maybe you had a light leak or it could be an unstable strain...what seed company did you get em from

3. There definatly wasn't a light leak , they've been on 24/0 . I'm not sure if they're an unstable strain or not . Here's the link to the company that I bought them from ...
    http://www.drgreenthumb.com/cannabis_seeds_GreenthumbSeedsEntrance.htm , I really just want to know if it's possible for females to have mostly male characteristics , thanks .