Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question about large blunts and nasty stuff coming out

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by drewzilla, Dec 3, 2008.

1. good way to look at it, never thought of it likw that

2. yer this has happened to my friend wid just normal hash joints we always thought it was because the way his lips were geuss we were wrong :smoke:

3. i alwwwwayayyyayayyyyyayyssyassssss get gooey in my one gram blunts at the mouth, brown/ golden goo seeping from the opening

4. Thats why you use a filter!

5. a 1/4 os seven grams buddy.

its probably the resin.
    who knows, maybe the wrap. that sucks if it is.

6. im sure he knows what a quarter is...

sorry he wasnt technical enough though..

nice blunt drewzilla, ill have to do that soon and post some pics.

7. yeah dude, i wasnt doubting that.

but i was blazed earlier and i could swear he said something wrong, my mistake.

8. 1/4 oz blunt....nice. yeah, like stated above, it's probably the flavoring

9. shitty weed? if you can handle 7 grams of it to your face i doubt it's of high quality.

cause if it's dank, that's just overkill man...

and i mean, i pay pennies for dank and i don't think i'd ever want to roll more than a 2g blunt for myself lol

10. it's alright bud

[​IMG]

i have a pretty high tolerance and smoke daily though. i've smoked a cross blunt and 2 dutches in the last couple hours

11. took wayyyy to many posts until we got an answer, its resin.....ever break open a roach to smoke that shit in your bong or something? notice how black that shit is. take a few hits from a blunt and unwrap it....its not green inside that wrap anymore!

12. It's now 2018. Has science moved on far enough to solve this mystery ?

13. Blunt poop

• Funny Funny x 1