Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question about large blunts and nasty stuff coming out

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by drewzilla, Dec 3, 2008.

1. I rolled up a 1/4 ounce blunt like an hour ago and while I was puffing my lips start feeling sticky, so i look at the blunt and there is brown tar stuff coming out, i wiped it away and kept puffing but the stuff kept coming. it stopped about 1/2 way down but it was nassssstttttyyyy

2. super res'd up maybe?? idk man might be resin

3. Its the flavor burning off (i'm pretty sure??. but i know it has to do with the wrap, not the weed)
    It happens with certain brands.
    That shit sucksss dick when you're smoking.
    It pisses me off haha.

4. that would make sense, ive never used a wrap so it would be new to me... i only roll dutches, but i couldn't fit 8 grams in a grape corona :p

5. yea but it don't realy do much, just finish the blunt and go wash off your lips or sumtin.
    you get blazed either way.
    I only buy swishers now cuz they dont' do that as much as the others i have gotten.

6. damn, a quart to yourself, to blow on one session...+rep man

7. thanks haha

i'm about to murder the kitchen, back in a while ha

8. hahaha i just pictured this guy sitting in his kitchen with this huge ass blunt in one hand and a big spoon in the other hovering over a giant bowl of cereal filled with chocolate milk...

ps....LOL at the tags for this thread..

9. its called resin man. Always happens.

10. I smoke 1.2-2.0g dutches normally, never had resin leak like this

11. damn man youre smoking 7 grams to the dome? i can barely handle pinner blunts

12. lmao those tags are funny

13. That's a solid blunt.
    Could be a combo of resin and other junk. I got all kinds of sticky last night on a joint I rolled...this week's pickup is so gooey.

14. it was a waste man, i wasn't that high, and i'm not even high anymore

15. here's a couple pics i had taken for my buddy. the last pic shows the cup i used for ashes after overfilling my ash tray haha. the shit on the lip is SOME of the resin from the blunt....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. This happens to me occasionally with dutches, but more often with wraps.
    I've always thought it was resin build up at the end.

17. I'm thinkin it could just be the weed you're smokin. Some weed is really goopy and some is not. That could contribute to this. Stuff I got now is like resin heaven basically drippin all over.

18. With larger amounts of bud theres gonna be more tar and resin built up..

and youre talkin 7 gram blunt..theres ya answer;);):smoke:

19. true that usually.. but sometimes it happens with smaller blunts. happened to me last time but it was cool because my fingertips smelled like a peach/coffee desert treat. but my friends lips turned brown where he kept hitting it out of rofl...

edit: it was a peach optimo.

20. Think of how much resine is in a pipe after burning a quarter, where do you think it goes when you roll it?