Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question about kief

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheDonUK, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Hey guys I've been dry for about a week or two now because my dealers haven't picked up their phones :mad:
    Anyways I've resorted to scraping kief and hash (kief that was pressed) from my grinder. I managed to get a small amount and I was wondering that if i sprinkled it on a joint with only that and some tobacco (I know I know, please don't hate I smoke cigs anyways and its how me and my friends do it here in London), will it get maybe 2-3 of us high?
    I'm kinda desperate at the moment and I'm looking for a new reliable dealer because right now my normal guy isn't working.

Thanks guys :smoke:

2. Maybe. It depends how much, and that would be nasty imo. I'd just get a metal screen and put it in a bowl.

3. depends on your tolerence really. i guess some people can get high at smaller amounts than others. If i were you i would do that and just smoke it to myself. no need to smoke any one up when you dont even have any weed.

4. Thanks for the replies guys, I was just wondering cause me and a few friends want to smoke tomorrow and all our connects are 'unavailable', but i just managed to pick up a number by walking through town asking people :p so hopefully this guy will be able to hook me up :smoke:

5. 3 of you? Probably not, I don't know how much is there tho, I can just imagine the kief burning off when it's not being hit

6. Keif spliffs are cool, but you might as well just put a bit of tobacco with some keif on top in a bong that works well, if your sued to tobacco

7. just throw the kief in the bong like all the others said, make everything easier, hard to share kief bowls cause htey burn like a son of a gun though