Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about kansas laws

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dankman316, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Okay so in a few weeks i plan on ordering a pipe from the GC online shop <http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/colored-and-fumed-glass-pipe.html#.UsZU2fRDu24> As well as some "Sea Mine" glass screens, <http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/black-leaf-sea-mines-glass-screens-11871.html#.UsZU9fRDu24>.

I'm 18 years old and live with my parents and they are totally strict about pipes and weed and think its a gateway drug and blah blah blah. Chances are if I try to order these items, and they see the package before me they'll probably try to break the pieces. My question is.. are they legally allowed to do that If the glass is clean, and i'm of legal age to purchase and possess these items? (Of course i'm going to say it's for tobacco use only). Because if they aren't I'm just gonna tell them when I get the items that its for tobacco use and they can't legally destroy them or I can press charges (if that's the case) and yadda yadda blah.

(They have tried to press charges on me for various things in the past that's why i have no problem doing the same to them).

Any accurate advice would be appreciated. :love:

2. you got it right not for weed for "tobacco" iv been pulled over after just buying a piece cop couldn't do anything about since it was clean and still in bubble wrap.

3. It think you could get em if they open the package it's a federal offense to open someone else's mail man. Go get em tiger.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Take your mail and open it elsewhere

5. Im not worried about opening it. Ill just take it downstairs to my room. Im more worries about the package coming and being at the front door and one of them opens itSent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #6 BrendanTen, Jan 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2014
    Bro I do this all the time ive ordered vaporizer and shit you gotta track your shipments and always be ready on the day of its estimated arrival

7. Plus I think it's a bad idea to press charges on your own parents

8. [quote name="BrendanTen" post="19274178" timestamp="1388771285"]Plus I think it's a bad idea to press charges on your own parents[/quote]LOL fuck them i just got done serving 9 months in a juvi prison because i told my old man i was gonna bet his ass if he didn't give me my car keys back. Charged me with criminal threat. My parents are wierdos man. Stupidest reason ive ever been arrested