Question about Hydro.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by GardenFather, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Hey guys ive been away for a while actually a long time been really sick. Anyways quick question. Im doing hydro and my buds are really small right now its just one female plant growing. I have about 6-8 lights on it. they are those tube lights i forget the name lol. Also its full spec lights. i was wondering if i should buy blue flowering lights does it actually make them grow bigger and faster? is it really needed ? thanks if it cuts down the grow time id def buy them :D. Also another thing when i was growing i followed the food system to the T. but they started to die so i refilled the water and just added one cap of the organic food. And i never changed the water and the funny thing is they started to regrow but i just kept the one female that was there. and its still growing taller and taller full i mean COVERed in buds but small it actually looks like a tree with long ass branches lol and buds all over it.

Any help would be Great thanks and merry christmas and happy new years to all of you.

2. if you are growing under florecent tubes your nugs will be relitively small compared to hid lighting. also flors means less light there for your plants are probably over fed. less light = less food. do 60-75 percent nutes for a florecent light grow.

3. Thanks alot and about flowering florecent lights is it worht it?

4. i have no clue i have never done it but if you want to do it right get an hid light.