Question about how messed up im about to get

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by foolcoolguy, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Ok, I have 3 Adderall XR, 2g of dank ass bud, and 3, .5 xanax left

I took .5 xanax earlier and didn't feel anything really. If I take the 3 xanax left and smoke a bowl do you think I will be feeling buzzed but not black out or anything. I have a decent tolerance to weed, and this is the first time I have had xanax.

I live with my parents and was planning to do this all when they go to sleep, so I can't be going crazy but I would like to obtain a good buzz tonight.

Recommendations?

2. I've heard crazy things about mixing uppers and downers

3. Yeah it could be all bad mixing uppers and downers. All depends on your tolerance to both.

4. You're gonna get faaaaded.

5. I think ill save the adderall for tomarrow when I got a lot of shit to do, but do u think the xanax and weed is good?

6. That's fine, it's not even that much.

7. so u don't think ill be too messed up from 1.5g xanax and a blunt of weed to not black out or anything?

8. Can't guarantee you're not gonna black out, but I wouldn't and I don't really do 'scrips. Definitely not going to be sober, especially if you're facing that blunt.

9. dude its 1.5 mg total you'll be fine

i don't black out unless i take like 10 mg

to get the most though snort them :hello:
    it might burn if you're not used to snorting shit but it'll feel oh so good

10. i normally take them under the tounge and sorry for being a noob I have no experience with xanax I'm just a pot smoker

i may try to snort 1 of them idk

11. 1.5mg is nothing lol, unless you weigh like 80 lbs you'll be fine.

12. Sorry, I didn't read your original post that well. I thought you were taking 3 xany bars. 1.5mg really is nothing. When I crank 1 2mg bar, I fell just a bit buzzed.

13. Its not good to mix uppers and downers. If I were u I would take the adderal and smoke one day, than another day xans+ weed.

14. Yeah dude, don't mix stimulants and depressants. That'll stress the hell out of your body.
    Do what morrowb said.

15. haha just smoke a fat blunt and sell the pills for.....more weed!. but nah dont mix those. smoke a fat joint and the addys one day, then smoke another 1 gram joint and the xanax if you must. i wouldnt recommend snorting. but then again....i dont agree with much in the pandoras box. but hey just dont smoke meth or crack and youl be straight

16. make sure to take them in as quick of succession as possible!

17. Ok, it just felt like a mildly drunk high.

18. 10mg before you black out? I dont think so.
    Pills contain a lot of binders and other compounds that can be very bad for your nose. Snorting xanax reduces its bioavailability by up to 66% and no less than 33%. Therefore its a stupid idea to snort xanax.

19. Man, benzos and addies are great, but don't mix em. That's one of my cardinal rules... that's how a lot of great people have died, mixing uppers and downers.

20. yea i wasnt gonna do the adderall i basically just wanted to brag I had it