Question about home depot + drug testing

Discussion in 'General' started by Motoxridah, Mar 31, 2008.

1. hey any update on how ur job is? im lookin at working at HD

2. it prolly depends on the store but the one i wokred at sucked fucking dick. I had to learn how to do everything on my own. Then we had about four people doing an eight person job. The only thing i can really say good about it was that i could smoke weed while working there. thats it theres nothing else. Also the pay is shit

3. So they don't do random drug tests once your hired? Cuz I'm about to apply their cuz a local one is hiring

4. when i had my first interview for target they had me get tested within 24 hours.. n

not saying it will happen for home depot but its possible

5. yeah i just quit hd cuz of a drug test...dont get hurt cuz they will test you right then. thats what happened to me and now im sol.

6. Are they gonna frisk me, or make me empty my pockets, or what do they do for that?
    also, do they listen to you or anything like that? Got an interview on friday, and then urine testing surely in the next days after that. I've purchased some reliable synthetic urine, but I just want to know the best way to carry it in there and deal with it.

7. They cant search you. Carry it in already mixed and warm. The hot water in the bathroom will prolly be turned off at the facility you do your test at.

8. What can I expect?

9. Theres always a chance that you do really good in the interview and might want to drug test the day of it.

Almost happened to me

10. They'll probably only drug test if you if you hurt yourself on the job or break something really expensive.

11. its just urine right? not saliva ?

12. T Break it til the drug test. Stop smoking, drink lots of water, do some working out. Buy a home drug test and see if you're good. I did that.

13. Kind of reviving a dead thread, but I had an interview at home depot today and they told me they wanted to offer me the position but that I had 24-48 to go to the testing facility, quest diagnostics. From what I have read, Quest does not detect quick fix synthetic urine. Can anyone verify that or give me a different option? I have been smoking weed habitually up until I got the call for the interview yesterday.

14. Same happened to me at Walmart. And like a fucking idiot i called the woman and asked if anything came up on the test.

15. It completely depends on how they do it. They could be in the room with you. They usually shut the water off right before you go in. Then do test for a temp.
    They could just do a mouth swab, which is a shitty test. I passed having taken vic's and smoking days prior to the test.

16. Hi! I got a job in Home Depot,and if you can tell me if the test you for drugs once,or every month? or whenever,I am going to Alaksa and if the are going to test me every month i am going to quit :D

Hi! I got a job in Home Depot,and if you can tell me if the test you for drugs once,or every month? or whenever,I am going to Alaksa and if the are going to test me every month i am going to quit the job [​IMG]

17. - okay so today 2/1/16 I got called in for a interview . I did the interview with 2 people of Home Depot and then filled out paperwork . Then all of the sudden they did a random drug test ! Like it was an interview not a follow up ! I literally dabbed the night before !
    I know I failed it . And now anxiety kicks in ! I wanna smoke but what if I did fail it and then call for another test ! Or not !
    What will happen ?

18. Ancient fucking thread.

OP was a bad ass blade, though. From my hood, too.

• Like Like x 1
  19. 04/01/2016 just got back from an interview at home depot the did a on the spot saliva test so that may or may not help you