Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about highness?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cobo74, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Hey guys, so I'm still fairly new to this whole thing...yesterday, my dealer owed me 7gs from earlier in the year and he had an abudance of hydro he was trying to get rid of, so for 30 bucks he made it 10gs of hydro. So we sit around all night, we're packing bowls like every 30 minutes for a few hours and they're big ass bowls too, my pipe hits like a bong. So anyway, we go over to his neighbors (this guy also smokes) and we're passing around 2 pipes, one with his and one with ours. I hadn't even gotten buzzed up to this point btw. So I get the pipe with the neighbor's kush in it, its good stuff just looking at it, so i take a nice big rip. I hold it in for like 30 seconds, and let it out. I than proceed to cough until I throw up a little, and I get chest pains later. BUT that one rip fucked me up so badly, I was retarded for like 2 hours. Is this normal, that one hit would do that? Was it really good weed or something?

2. Could just be you hit a limit, your body wasnt digging the smoke anymore.

Or maybe the weed was better?

it was probably a combo of everything.

3. The hydro could have been bad quality, or maybe it didn't take effect yet?

4. Yeah if you were smoking all night that one hit could have been the hit that sent you up into the clouds.

5. sounds like you are new and it all caught up to you at once.

6. Shitty hydro+bomb kush=what happened

7. that hit probly just made everything "click" so to say.

8. if you were packing bowls all nite of 'hydro' and then took one hit of kush and got fucked up, obviously it was shitty hydro.

9. #9 faderharley, Oct 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2010
    The hydro grow had to be low grade bud. I grow aero-hydro, and right now I harvested some kick-ass bud. So my guess your freind grew a strain w/low THC percentage. I won't grow a strain unless the breeder/seedbank states it is above 15% THC. Photo: hey now that's an aero-hydro grow results, that is 1 of 4 plants

Attached Files:

10. That's got bad news written all over it. THC is absorbed immediately into your bloodstream. You're doing nothing more than harming your lungs at that point.

11. #11 faderharley, Oct 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2010
    If I understand you correctly, you got 10 grams for $30 bucks. That is cheap bud. Grade B or maybe grade c. Most dispensories sale Grade A bud between $45 to $65 bucks/3.5 grams. Yeah, get your money back imo.

Grade A bud, you would probably feel it's effects within the 1st few draws, if not then it's shit for sure, get rid of it. The Landrace Columbian Gold that I'm growing right now, average person could probably smoke 1 joint thru-out the whole day and be stoned ALL day/night long.