Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about hash....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ColdToker420, May 22, 2010.

1. Hey, GC, I have a question about hash. If hash made from marijuana leaves is smoked from a pipe, joint, or bong does it have the same effect as the marijuana bud itself? Will it get you any less or any more high? I've never smoked hash before.

2. Hmm, thats pretty much the same as weed. But it is the residue. Thanks bro. Much appreciated

3. Hash is awesome. I don't really know much about how it's made and what not, but I do know it tends to be very potent :]

I have a guy who hooks me up with 25 dollar grams of hash (bud is 20 a g around here), and quite frankly the hash he gets just blows all the bud around here out of the water, so I pay 5 bucks more and have a gram for 3-4 days as opposed to 2-3 if I am lucky with straight herb.

4. #4 420stonedpanda, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010
    Yeah as everyone else has said basically, hash is essentially concentrated Cannabis in the sense that it's the resin glands which have basically been mashed together, so in my opinion, the top end hash is better and more potent than the top end marijuana, but that's just my opinion.

5. Kief, is basically the same thing as Hash, or Hashish. However, the difference is Hash is pressed together to make a compact ball of kief. Other methods exist, but most people just press it.

Kief is basically concentrated THC because its the resin glands from the Cannabis Plant. The high is a lot stronger, and feels more of a clear high than a sluggish high.

6. no hash is usally more potent

7. So about how much hash can you get from one plant? Would you get the same amount as the bud or is that solely dependant on another variable?

8. It depends, the best hash (and the largest yields I believe) is gotten from plants grown at high altitudes because they secrete more resin to protect themselves because they're closer to the sun. This is why countries like Afghanistan and Nepal produce the best hashish in the world.
    But it's impossible to say how much per plant, it depends on so many variables.

9. I've taken a sudden intrest in hash. Know any good hash-making threads?