Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about hash.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GrungeJunkie, Mar 28, 2012.

1. So I hope this is the right place to put this... I'm a rather experienced toker (smoking every day for over a year now), and in my time i've had about a dozen encounters with hash. They've been many different kinds of hash, and with each kind my friends always emphasize how hard it will put me on my ass, despite my tolerance. The thing is, whenever I smoke it it always feels just like a normal weed high, and I never feel "like a newbie again" even after a few bowls with hash topping.

So my question is, is hash really all that big of a deal? Like i can see using it for cooking and stuff but putting it on bowls never really seems to make a difference.

2. Do a few hot knifes of some potent hash and it will take you to a higher place for sure.

3. You are either
    A). Not getting good hash
    OR
    B). The hash you get was made with most only trichome HEADS (The only part of trichome containing THC) and not much of the rest of the trichomes meaning there's hardly any CDB/CBN, resulting in an uplifting sativa high rather than narcotic Indica stone.
    Hope this helps at least point you in right direction for your own research as to whether either of the 2 ideas I just explained could be it.

4. There's a noticeable difference in the highs. Try it with hash alone. Or try to do bottle toke, hot knife or vape it if you can.

5. It depends on the quality of your hash. IV smoked bees wax hash off an oil rig once an it took 3 ripps an I was good for a while. Your tolerance does come In to play some what hash is really potent when made correctly.