Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about hash oil

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420stoned666, Nov 7, 2013.

1. I've recently been experimenting with making oil. I've made some super golden crumble, and some golden/amber shatter. I was curious if anyone has ever made oil from schwag? I mean, I figure that a large amount of reg would have plenty of perfectly good trichs to make a good batch of qwiso. With dank, I do about a 30 second wash. With schwag, a 10 second wash would yield a good amount of blonde trichs, right?
    And I was also wondering if it's possible to extract the trichs from the resin in my bowl, into oil?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. you can make it but personally i dont waste my time unless im gonna make some primo shit, when you make it with some shwaggy ass weed your oil wont turn out golden , will actually be far from golden it ends up as more of a dark / black sticky oil, sure it still gets ya ripped but its just not as enjoyable, completely different taste *can taste the shit weed* different colour, and just all around looks un-appealing. once you start smoking golden crumbly perfection you wont wana waste your time with making some shwaggy oil from some shwaggy buds. but if thats all you have by all means dont stop it from getting you stoned, 

3. Nah, I've never smoked reg hash. Like I said, I've only smoked dank shatter and crumble. Was just wondering,

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. well of course its gonna be clearly better if you dont use shwag stuff, but as i said if its all you got or just have it sitting around fuckin rights turn it into some oil just tryin to say it wont even come close to as being as good / potent as it could be if u used some primo but its still good to smoke  just dont taste as tastey or look as good. and its a big harsh on the lungs

5. what you put in is what you get out

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. w/ qwiso and having low thc buds your gonna have some shittier hash because qwiso tends to extract more impurities the longer it sits or than BHO in general and doing the qwiso method with low thc products with far more impurities than "dank" youre going to end up with a pretty low quality product. i would reccomend baking with it or running it with some Tane'  :bongin: good luck cant wait to see what ends up happening with this :smoke: