question about harvesting

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by slim06, May 25, 2010.

1. Hey guys I think im ready to harvest, about 80%cloudy 20% amber which i think is a perfect combination because i like to spark up before i go to do things. (even before i go to work lol) hey but once u come to the realization that u can get stoned out of your mind and still function like everybody else life becomes just so much more enjoyable, but i digress...

Anyway... Do u guys think i should harvest the top most colas first and let the bottom buds develop a little while longer? Or Just chop her down? If i were to test some of my bud where would be the best place to clip from my girl?

2. Alot of people do it that way. I would really need to see a picture. Damn that's twice I've said that. My plants seem to be finishing up from the bottom to the top. The lower buds are full of orange and red hairs while the top 1/2 it only 10% orange and red.

The choice is yours. If you have more plants ready to flower and need the space, then you would not be wrong to harvest the entire plant(s) to make room for the new ones.

3. i just went ahead and cut her down, tested a small bud with the cfl quick dry method and i am pleased:smoking: