Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about growing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by spacemunki, Jun 25, 2012.

1. hey all, new to grasscity. just had a question maybe someone could help me with. set up a small hydroponic unit and have four plants going. problem is they all are growing with a very thin stem. i read up on it and it seems that i may have started feeding them too early. can i make up for it by lowering my light and letting them not stretch for light? i have repositioned the plants in the rockwool twice already and just lowered the light after raising it a few inches a week ago. the light was only about two inches above the plants to begin with. any help would be appreciated.:)

2. Welcome to gc! I would put a fan on your plants. Then your roots and stems will get stronger. We also have an amazing growing section. Check it out!