Question about growing seeds????

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by iLight iPiff, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Ok, sorry for the obnoxious title... I bought an eighth of some pretty good mids and want to grow it since. I have dark brown seeds about 6 of them. if i put them into a paper towel sprout sheet will they sprout and will I be able to grow them? remember: they came off buds that i bought

2. -1 rep for being an arrogant shithead.
    The guy has a question and is waiting for answers, not some dumb ass remark from an Ethug.

Yes, they will grow.:smoking: soak them over night or use the papertowel method.

3. the remark deleted can still be seen in my quote at the top.

4. yes they will not only grow but they could grow bud more fantastic than the weed it came from. HOWEVER, growing weed is not as simple as planting a seed, putting the pot in some sun with a little water, and coming back a few months later. if you want to get anything smokeable, you MUST do your research. check online grow guides, check the grow journals in this forum, buy some grow books. basically read up everywhere and anywhere. it ain't rocket science, but it does take some planning (even if you want to keep it small and simple). best of luck.