Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about Green Tea and Blazin'

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tex127311, May 16, 2009.

1. Hey, just wanna say that I've been reading these forums the past few weeks and everyone seems to be really chill and down to earth. I'm glad to be part of this community and help everyone with their smoking en devours and what not.

Anyway, what I basically want to know is if anyone knows if drinking green tea decreases your high time (duration of the buzz). I ask this because yesterday, I smoked for the first time in 6 days and it was one of the bigger bowls I've smoked. Previously that day, I had drunken a bottle of green tea (which has been rumored to speed up your metabolism). So during my high, which was amazing at the beginning by the way, i realized i was coming down a lot faster than usual. Could this be attributed to the green tea, or did I just have a not-so-good buzz?

Thanks in advance, and I really look forward to communicating with you guys.

Stay chill...

2. Too many variables to come up with an answer.
    How much did you eat before you smoked?
    How much sleep did you get the night before?
    What time of day did you smoke?
    What was your sugar levels when you smoked?
    What were you doing after you smoked?
    Did you exercise or not the day before?
    How hydrated were you when you smoked?

Green tea "may" have had something to do with it, but then, so could a host of other things.

3. That makes a little bit of sense, but there are so many other variables in life and your metabolism and weed that I doubt it matters that much. If you think it matters don't drink it before you toke

4. green tea boost metabolism. its no rumor, its fact.
    but drinking one bottle/serving/glass/cup etc of green tea
    won't boost your metabolism instantly. it would have to be drank daily for so many amount of weeks or months..

i doubt it has something to do with you coming down faster from your high..

5. Ha, yeah, I never really thought of all the other variables. I just wanted to make sure I was getting the most outta my stuff.

Thanks, guys.