Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question about grasscity shop?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GiMehKush51, Apr 25, 2013.

1. I am a experienced smoker and this is the first I heard of this website. so I'm gonna buy a bong, a grinder, and a pipe but the problem is I'm going to Sacramento on vacation so I'm getting delivered to my friends anyway is it possible to get everything shipped in one package/box. I wanna know because it will make it easy for the both of us. I hope I didn't post in the wrong place.

2. it is all shipped in one box as long as it is one order and its discreet also customs may put fragile-glass tape over it

3. all right thanks for answering that makes it a lot easier

4. You said it's going to a friends house in the US? Your probably going to have to stay there for a while because I've heard US shipping from GC can take months

5. They're probably gonna be mad at me for saying this but GC is pretty overpriced. I'd look elsewhere

6. I live in San Diego and he lives in bakersfeild. I just going to sacramento to visit family.

7. Not always... OP said he's going to purchase a bong, grinder, and pipe. A lot of the pipes on GC are made in and shipped from the USA and will ship separately from the bong and grinder that will most likely be coming from the Netherlands.

The pieces that ship from the US will say so though.

8. does gc ship from Canada?

9. From Canada? No.

10. will the bong and grinder at least ship in the same box? i don't really care about the pipe.

11. i got the jet flash smoking system a space case a couple rolling papers a glass dome and a little pipe they all came together personally i wasnt aware some items shipped out of the us

12. I'm getting a acrylic bong (gift to my girlfriend I would never smoke out of that) and a plastic grinder that's $5 (using it till I can get a better one)

13. As far as I know, and from what I have experienced, anything that isn't explicitly mentioned as "Made in and ships from the USA" will ship in the same package from the Netherlands.

I've ordered two packages from GC and the only time my shipment ever came in more than one package was when I ordered a couple bubblers and a "made in the USA" chillum which arrived separately from the bubblers. :smoking:

14. is there a way to know what's from the Netherlands?

15. If it's not listed as being shipped from the US, it's going to ship from the Netherlands. At least that's how I understand it.

Pipes like this:
    Glass Spoon Pipe - Inside Out Color Ribbon Cane - Spoon Pipes - Colored and Color Changing Glass - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

That is listed on a lot of GC's color changing glass, as well as some of the glass by specific artists, like this: Alex K Glass - Inside-cut Showerhead Diffuser Downstem - 18.8mm to 14.5mm - Bongs and Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com
    If it doesn't say anything about being shipped from the USA, assume that it will be shipped from the Netherlands.

16. alright thanks for the help ill probably still order it either way

17. Any piece from the USA will ship much faster anyway. If the pipe you choose is shipped from the US, it will probably arrive within a few days instead of a few weeks and you'll get to enjoy it much sooner. :D

My last order, the chillum arrived like 4 days after I ordered it, it was so quick that when I saw the plain brown box in my mail I was like "wtf is this??" :p

18. alright thanks for your help its gonna make things easier now