Question about getting drunk?

Discussion in 'General' started by LovingTree, Sep 24, 2015.

1. I have 150ml of Jim Beam. In order to get the best kind of drunken state, (I want to get trashed) should I drink it throughout the night, or should I drink all of it at once?

2. Drink it throughout the night! 150ml aint going to last long.
    Just down it in a oner

3. hey man...Jim Beam is strong potent stuff IMO!

4. #4 Father Ted, Sep 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2015
    150ml lol. No offence but Americans cant drink for shit.

5. So that's just over 4 ounces, just down em bro

Either 4 shots or just mix it all in a cup with coke and sip at ur leisure

If you want to get fucked up I suggest manning up and just downing the shots (might as well just chug from the bottle)

6. yeah I think it's time for the coke + Jim beam

Thursday night football!!!

7. Just down the shit and it will get you good and drunk. I've gotten smashed on little $2.00 bottles before.

8. Go out and get a 1/5th, finish it in a night and you will be trashed.

9. Put the bottle back in the freezer and pickup a bowl.

10. Same here. I was on a flight to uk and the stewardess gave me 3 little bottles of whisky. I downed them all at once I was pretty tipsy almost drunk for half the flight.

11. Depends if you want to get raped or do the raping. Your sobriety officer of your unconscious mind will tell you the difference. Cheers to easy mode of life!

12. That's a little over 3 shots. And it's only 80 proof how is it strong potent stuff? It's almost the same as vodka.

13. Most legal liquor (whiskey, vodka, etc.) is around 80 proof, except for 101 rum.

Drink at your comfort level. Downing a bunch of liquor in a hurry is pointless.

14. His goal is to get trashed, though. So with 3 shots downing it all at once is the only shot he's got to catch a buzz

15. tipsy off this kahlua & milk

16. I know it's late and he probs just downed it but the best way to get you wasted off of that much is to put it in yo butt.

Just funnel that sucker in there while laying back on yo head. Ain't no filtering in your colon just straight absorbtion into the blood stream.

17. You should have bought a four pack of wine coolers. 272 grams of sugar is a sure bet that you will feel different.

18. Its funny because your right. Defiantly would get the most of of your liquor by ingesting it through the rectum. Personally I couldn't get drunk off that little, but if thats all I had then I would consume it via shots over a 30ish minute period.

19. Yeah, me too. I like to joke I would put liqour in my butt just for that reason but I know ten minutes after I do I'd die of alcohol poisoning.