Question about getting clean.

Discussion in 'General' started by big J, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Okay so ill start off with dont tell me not to smoke, that's the only way to get clean. I haven't in 2 weeks. 3times in those two weeks. I've been drinking shit tons of water and taking 500 mg of niacin a day for a week. I will get drug tested randomly starting Thursday. Any day of the week for the next 5 months. They either won't test me for a month, or test me in a week maybe more maybe less. I weigh about 285 and I'm 6"2. What do you guys think?

2. 5 months isn't a long time at all. If they test monthly smoke right after your test.

3. Ok, so... you haven't smoked at all in the last two weeks? Or, you smoked three times in the last two weeks? :confused:

4. Yes 3 times in the last two weeks. One blunt the day after the 2 weeks started and 2 days after 3 bong rips and half a blunt and then 2 days ago a one hitter pack and 4-6 rips off a spliff. 500 mg of niacin a day, mad water, and my levels were soooooo high(smoked daily to every other day for 3 years straight) so as long as they see it went down like I assume almost half? I should be fine. Problem is I am fat. Thc clings to fat cells releasing through urine as you piss. I know I must of went down enough for them to be like okay well this dude is fat and probably has minimal metabolism and shit so he hasn't smoked. Plus taking in account of the niacin increasing metabolism and mashing the thc and shit. Everyday before I go to work I'm going to still take the 500 mg pill. Masking it up to 4-6 hours. So idk. What do you guys thing.

5. See I was thinking about doing that but like I said I'm fat. I have almost no metabolism. I'm not sure if I'd be clean within say 2 1/2 weeks, actually I know I won't be so I might not risk it.

6. You can get into shape. Shit since you wont be smoking might as well do something good, thats what I'm doing

7. That's so true. As soon as I'm done fucking sitting on my ass moping around about the sucking hatred of life I shall do that. Do you guys think the niacin regimen will do any good?

8. I'm not too sure about it, heard it fucks up your liver. I heard vitamin b and water

9. I've heard that all. Trying to get some vitab asap. And I'm a big dude I've done worse things to my lover with such unmentionables. I think I will be fine. Hey, if my liver fails, shit happens. Lol.

10. Update!!:

Went for a meeting today and surprise surprise they tested me. I came up positive but they expected me too. But the thing is off a feeling I chugged 4 bottles of water and took 2 500 mg niacin and they were lsent to the lab like always but it was positive but with half of a second line. Meaning it will come back really low or be negative:)