question about getting caught

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by wat.jpg, Jun 11, 2009.

1. first off I didnt get caught, But im wondering if I get caught lets say 300 feet from the plot and they know its there can they still link me to it? or do I have to be caught actually tending to the crop for them to link it to me?

2. it all depends... if they catch you with a backpack with furts in it then yes... but if your walking your dog and stumble across the plants you might not goto jail....

its always good to have everyhtign you need already there on site hidden away.. so you wont be carry'in anyhtign in...
    i herd its good to stand there for a good minute like you just stumble'd across this garden and are amaz'd... by that time if the cops are watchin they will have jump'd out on you.. and you can try to claim you just stumbl'd upon it....wronge place wronge time:confused:

3. yah true, I try to bring atleast a fishing pole with me to say I was scouting places to fish. And Im planning on leaving some of my supplies there, Its kinda sketch walking around with a backpack full of gardening tools

4. Ive got the exact same problem. Im really worried about going to my spot everytime i go now. i plan on biking from now on, i usually drive and park a really far distance away. stashing it works,but i usually try and bring everything the first time i go out and then do whatever needs to be done (spade for digging, bags of soil, etc. ) then i bring everything back but the plants, and this includes the empty bags of soil. dont leave any garbage or any signs of a human being around the spot. when i do my watering (with nutes or not) i just bring it in a backpack. mix all your nutes at home and just bring a jug or put it in water bottles and it all in your backpakc.

5. If you EVER get caught all you have to do is take their offer in advising you what you can (and should) do:

"You have to right to remain silent."

So STFU and don't say one word. Nothing. Period.

Talk in the presence of your lawyer ONLY.

With one being young and the pressure on not saying anything will be the hardest part...and "they" know that...and utilize it against you.

:)

6. Agree 100%.....never make your situation worse by opening your mouth! Look at Martha...lol...bad example, but she got busted for lying to Feds, not for stock fraud!!!

7. Take a metal detector - those guys always have at least a spade. You never know, you may find buried treasure!!!