Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about getting a cannabis club card

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by thejesterjester, Apr 26, 2009.

1. I live in CA and I was just wondering how do I get a cannabis club card?

2. Read the sticky posts at top of this forum. You have 67 posts - do you not see this question asked every day in this forum?

You need to have medical reason for the card - take medical records to a doctor who will sign the recommendation. California has many doctors who sign for almost any reason.

Check out doctors adds on weedtracker.

clinton

3. Thanks, I check it out.
    but can someone tell me the basic steps I need to take to obtain it?

4. #4 clinton, Apr 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2009

1. Call your personal physician and request a copy of your medical records which show your diagnosis and treatment. If specialty doctors such as surgens, get those records also.

2. Find a doctor who signs MMJ forms. Make appointment. Take medical records.

3. Go to the examination, pay fee, get paperwork.

4. If you live in a county which issues the state card, apply at county office to get a state MMJ card.

#4 is optional

clinton

5. thanks. So all I have to do is ask my regular doctor for a copy of my medical records for which I'm getting the MMJ for?