Question about germanation

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DundeeTokes, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Best way to germanate seeds there going into coco using the canna coco neuts range when do i olant into the coco and when u i start nuets

Sent from my SM-G361F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Directly into your medium, or spout them into a wet paper towel and wait until you see an taproot. Then plant. You'll want to start feeding right away with coco.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Im gonna be using 16ltr pots if i plant them right into coco will i start smaller and work up to the 16ltr plus ive ordered the canna feed chart so gonna follow from there starting 1/4 strenth and work my way up ive also ordered tds meter and ph tester also i only have a 600w light can i place seedling under it but keep the light high and slowley lower it to find sweet spot sorry for all questions dude new to this getting all my eqipment and some kknowlage before i start been reserching loads untill i found this forum

4. Welcome. I would highly suggest you start them in smaller containers and transplant when necessary. I use rapid rooters to germinate and I put the rapid rooter directly into the coco so that when the roots grow, they grow right into the medium. I also suggest a generous amount of perlite in your mix if you want fast growth. Pre-charge your coco with either 1/4 strength nutes or a calmag solution pH'd to 6.0. If you use a 50/50 coco/perlite mix in your starter container - you will be able to feed 1/4 strength nutes daily from sprout with no fear of overwatering. This will produce explosive growth. Good luck.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thanks great advice ive had a read threw you coco jornal its fantastic

• Like Like x 1