Question about GC's Shop

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Frösty, Feb 20, 2013.

1. I know I should probably open up a support ticket for GC's shop questions but I really don't see the point in wasting the support time for a simple question that I am sure other people could answer

So I ordered a bong a little over a week ago? It got shipped last thursday, and I ordered it to a sort of PO box number type deal since I don't really have a mailbox that it would fit in. None of that really matters but my question is what is the difference on the website between the US shop, international shop etc.

If you are confused what I mean, I am talking about right under the search bar it says welcome to the grass city US website, and then you can change it. Does this mean where it ships from? Or does it just mean that there are certain things the US can't buy that the international site might sell? I think I read somewhere that grass city has a US warehouse that they ship from as well for certain products, so that is really where my question comes from. Hope that makes some sense for someone

2. Grasscity Shop is located on Holland , we have a US warehouse also but not all items are shipped from US. The website says US for you as your IP is from United States so automatically you are represented US shop. That has nothing to do from which warehouse your goods are shipped at.

3. Gotcha, that is pretty much what I expected, but is there any real differences between the international and the US or is it just for calculating taxes and junk?

4. No , they are different shops and some items are offered differently. Grasscity Shop doesn't sell seeds to US customers as it is not legal to do so. That's why US customers don't see Seed section. Also currencies can differ within each shop.

5. Alright that makes sense thank you!