Question about flushing...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Luvdebud, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Ok, this isn't my first grow and I know about flushing but I have a bit of a dilemma. I have 2 pineapple express, a silver haze, and an amnesia haze. All started the same time. I am growing them in an 8 plant GH kit with the resevoir underneath the plant containers.

Now, the problem. The 2 pineapple express are going to finish in about 2 weeks where the 2 hazes are about a month or more from being done. Now I need the nutrients in my resevoir for the 2 hazes but how do I flush my 2 PE? (Keep in mind that I can't move any plants cause they are all lst'd throughout a screen) I am only using General Hydroponics floragro, floramicro, and florabloom. Is it possible with only using these nutrients to not flush? If the flush is a must, any easy ideas on how to do it?

I'm looking for some experience out of somebody.

Stay classy grasscity!

2. Whether flushing is necessary or not is a huge debate between growers. You don't HAVE to flush but some say it will affect taste. I usually flush but I'm going to stop for awhile to see if it really makes a difference. It's your call though, maybe just lower the nute strength for the next 2 weeks?

3. Couldn't you go ahead and flush all of them, then harvest the PE that will be ready in two weeks and then, once they're out of the pots you'll only have the 2 haze to worry about. It would seem that you could start feeding them again for two weeks and then just re-flush them...? To me, this just seems the most logical, considering your situation. Hope this helps!

:smoke:

4. Now how much will it affect my hazes to take all nutrients away from them for 2 weeks? Am I gonna drastically decrease my yield?

5. You could water cure them.

But just give them a long curing, they should be excellent.