Question About Fixing My Glass Pipe

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ghero9, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Hello Grasscity! I'm fairly new here, and I have a fairly simple question. I was given a free glass pipe from a friend, but there is one problem with it. It had a small piece missing from the side of it (the glass was slightly broken). Instead of giving up hope on it, here's what I did to fix the problem: I took a few shards of glass, put this glue called Quick Grip on the sides of the glass, and put the shards of glass where the hole is. I let it dry overnight, and now the hole is completely covered. My question is this: Is this pipe still safe to smoke out of? The glass is fairly thick, and the hole is in the middle of the pipe, on the side. I haven't smoked out of it yet, because I don't want to accidentely inhale adhesive chemicals :p all responses are greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

2. Can you post a picture of what you mean?

3. Their has been much debate over this glue. I say your safe. I used to smoke out of a piece I repaired with electric tape.