Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question about first times

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Doodlemikey, Jun 9, 2009.

1. I have been smoking for some time with a few breaks every now and then, so I'm not all that new to it. However, my girlfriend just started with me a couple of days ago. We've smoked a couple of times and it seems she just can't feel anything. The stuff we were smoking was quite dank and I was....way up there. We've smoked three times now together and she only feels the physical effects, and even those aren't very strong. How many of you guys just were not able to get that great cerebral head change the first couple of times? Any suggestions? Thanks.

2. make sure she is inhaling correctly. Otherwise maybe you could try edibles? or just keep trying. Eventually she'll get blown! :D

3. I got high my first time but it took one of my friends around five times to actually get high. so i really think it all depends on the person.

Also make sure she is inhaling right.

4. The first time i smoked dude, i coughed up a fucking lung.
    And i didnt feel a THING.
    Then, i got the idea of....MOON BROWNIES!
    Even your first time... Eat two brownies, your trashed.
    Hope my post helped!:p

5. I didn't get high the first time. Second time I got ripped. Make sure she's smoking it properly. Make sure she's inhaling the smoke in her lungs and not just holding it in her mouth and throat. After taking a hit, tell her to take another breath (inhale) to force all the smoke in her lungs. That's all I can think of. I've never heard of anyone not getting high after the first time.

6. I'm afraid she might just be trying to hold on to reality, something she is very good at. She is very grounded on earth most of the time. I know I can almost always pull myself to the same emotional foundation I was at before I smoked, and then I can alternate between different states of feeling, which lead to different kinds of processing, which I can compare to the others....and man that's awesome. I don't think she wants to leave her safe place in a sense. I don't know.

7. I had a friend when we were driving said he can make himself not high when he is. I said bullshit, then I thought in my head why you would even think to do that. Maybe she is trying hard not to be high and wont let it take over, but if it is dank She probably needs to inhale and hold that shit in till she coughs a lung up.