question about fertilisers

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Z3R0D4Y, Mar 29, 2018.

1. #1 Z3R0D4Y, Mar 29, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
    hey all,
    so ive got a quick question ive got some ferts for my plants but its my first time using them and dont want to kill my plant

so my plants are auto and these ferts are 3 step ones by the looks of it but i cant be 100% sure of the order and ml I would need for my autos or when to start giving it
    now im just reading off the bottle here and am relying on you kind folks to help a newbie :)

Grow:
    directions 2ml per 1L of water
    Npk 10-5-4

PK boost:
    directions 1.5ml per L as soon as budding begins
    npk:
    pk fertiliser solution 13-14

Bloom:
    directions 2- 2.5ml per L
    npk: 5-4-9

so my question is when do i start them on the fertiliser and how much do i give im terrible at maths so il need an ml per L number if possible and stages of when

one is a fruit punch heavyweight auto and the second is blue cheese barney auto
    both on 18/6 lighting if it makes a difference and the growth medium is coco-coir blocks mixed with a compost called westland multi purpose with john innes
    stats on the bag dont show any kind of npk but about 70% peat
    5 and 6 nutrient out of 10 westland MPC+JI
    and a ph level 6

ive attached photos of the compost and fert info and some of my plants so you can see what I can see :)
    any guidance is helpful

now im not great at watering either so ive got watering globes this way with the coco i figure i can mix the fert put it in the globe and the plant can take what it wants without it drying out or dying of drowing like my last one did if its already diluted and all its all the same ammount right it wont kill the plants or anything like that?

ive got a 2 liter bottle so id mix each step by half filling with water and adding fert chem closing and shaking the bottle

20180328_234129.jpg 20180328_234159.jpg 20180328_234207.jpg 20180328_234235.jpg 20180328_234239.jpg 20180328_234248.jpg 20180328_234251.jpg 20180328_235010.jpg

quick update to clarify it hasnt had anything yet figured i dont wanna kill it

2. Grow is used during veg.
    Bloom is when you start seeing buds
    Boost says for budding but you can proably use it for the whole cycle of the plant

Start with mixing 1ml of fert to 1 gallon of water, give it to the plant and wait a week and see how it reacts.... If every thing looks good then add 1.5ml of fert next week. Keep increaseing by .5ml each week till you notice any negative affects.

So how this will go is this
    Veg to flower give it the grow fert once a week and boost every other week.

Once you notice buds forming use the bloom fert every week and the boost every other week.

Hope this helps

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Also that soil is not good. You need to add some perlite to the soil,

4. i thought that too but looking at it the pert is around 75 percent out of 100 in the compst so do i need to buy more and put it in right.

also thanks for the help :)

5. Growing autoflowers in a fertilizer mixture like that... You will not need to add nutrients for weeks probably. Autoflowers are very sensitive to nutrients and could probably grow pretty successfully with using almost none of the nutrients from a bottle. I suggest feeding it once after about 2 weeks, then maybe another feeding once the flowering starts.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. going from us gal to uk liter says 3 liter water to 1.5ml right 10 that means to 1 liter or 0.264172 gal would have half an ml ?

7. #7 Z3R0D4Y, Mar 29, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
    i just mooched around figured the stuff would help is it too strong?

that was me looking around seeing people use all this stuff figured id grab it and ask last time there was no compost and just coco the plant didnt like it so i looked around saw people using these fertilizers and compost so thought yeah that will help my plant this time im doing it right haha

still though its how we learn