Question about feeding

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MrBudTender, Aug 22, 2012.

1. When it comes to marijuana and feeding and nutrients how much water would you want to feed it at once? & how much nutrients would you mix into the water each time you feed your plants? Im planning on using Fox Farm Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, & Big Bloom.

2. all depends on the strength really. With my flowering nute I just mix 2ml into a litre of water and water in 500ml every two days. As I said tho all depends on a number of things... Strength, size, age, stage etc.

3. I like to add 15 ml per gal of sensi grow/bloom. I also use sensizym and bud candy at 7.5 ml per gal. I use 3 gal of water for 5 plants in 12 inch pots every 4 days. I run a dehumidifier so they dry out pretty quick. I think at that dose I have a little excessive run off but it is working. I have no burn tips at full strength. The plants are indica bagseed and are about 2 ft tall, topped. Hope this helps!

4. If your using that then you will notice when you buy it or you can go to there website a handy dandy feeding chart. View what they say as max and start off 1/2 strength or less work your way up.

How much water? I will tell you how much per gallon. :) Easy peasy

5. I used the fox farms big bloom, grow big, tiger bloom, micro brew, superthrive. I have 15gal pots. I water or feed every other day. Right now with the heat at 90-105 I give them 3gal of water. On the feed day I take one gal of water and add my nutes to the ff schedule. I did try pumping up and feeding 2 gal but I got a small touch of burn so I backed off that. I am also now using the open sesame, Beastie bloomz and Chaching as the chart tells me

6. Found this on Amazon. Wiggle Worm worm castings 30# bag with free shipping for $41.78. Is this a good price or no? Would this be a good additive to my FFOF soil pre-planting? Thinking about ordering 1. Yay or nay?
    Product Features
    Earthworm castings contain abundant essential elements plants need
    Odorless and non-toxic
    Castings are safe - use them for annuals, perennials, seedlings, violets etc
    Link
    Amazon.com: Wiggle Worm 30lbs.: Patio, Lawn & Garden

7. I did 1/3 ffof 1/3 formula 707 1/3 perlite and it has rocked

8. Did you use any other supplements or additives to your medium? also what is 707? And cactus just got to lowes or home depot and get castings

9. Nope thats it with the nuts

aurora formula 707