1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about electric bill

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by Cannibus69, Jun 13, 2003.

1. how much will 2 55 watt fluros cost for 1 month going 24/7? thx for help

2. about 5 extra dollars a month, if even....110 watts is nothing to worry about.

3. How about this for power. 2 400 watt MH in my veg/ clone/ seedling room 2 small 250 hps in a small closet my mini flower power. Then the mother of all rooms the big ol' Queen Bee with 3 600 watters over a 6 foot wide by 12 feet long table with a sea of green crop with some 5 gallon palnts around the perimeter suck up all excess light. I harvest about or alittle over a pound every 2 weeks. Yummy.

Plus all fans and other instraments. About a 300 dollar bill each month.

GB

4. I'm seriously thinking about renting another place, a trailor or small house, just to have a few rooms in. I could easily make enough class every month for the rent and electric. ... I duno, well i want to find a place to rent to own in cash, yeah that would be cool... i'd love to get into realestate.

5. Yah, i am really worried because the country i live i could go to jail for awhile and especially since i did some bad stuff here b4 too

But yah , my plants are doing great I have a Blueberry and a super afghani going should be done by early and late sept.

6. Cannibus69 is there anyway I can get a clone off of your blueberry ?

7. If you live in korea i can , but through the mail it would die

8. Not much to very little

Grasscity Deals Near You