Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about edibles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by tokin7, Mar 20, 2013.

1. I haven't smoked or consumed marijuana in over a month and when I did smoke I smoked once a week and small amounts like .2 would get me stoned out of a bong. Well I'm going to be making firecrackers and I'm wondering if I mix a total of .4 with pb, butter and vegetable oil and spread it onto two crackers and bake them if I eat one cracker if it will get me blazed out of my mind like an intense crazy tripped out high? And btw I would be using dank stuff.

2. yea you will get stoned cause your tolerance is low just make sure you make them right

3. You'll probably be stoned off your ass. The most stoned you've ever been. Edibles fuck you up. I was drunk one night and me and a group of friends made a batch of weed cookies, I ended up eating half of the pan. I had the spins like a motherfucker though. I like brownies so much better though, one day my friend gave me a whole baggie of em for free!
    :yummy:

4. Also is it worth decarbing the bud because I might be able to when my parents aren't home but I don't want the whole house to smell like weed...would it smell if I decarbed them?