Question about Ecstasy

Discussion in 'General' started by darkshade619, Feb 8, 2008.

1. If I did ecstasy seven or eight times over the course of about a three or four month period, and never do it again, will I have holes in my brain? I'm just trying to get this straight, because I've read different things and I'm a little worried. I know some of the pills I've taken haven't been pure, I think most of them have had some speed filler, and I've had at least one that made me completely sick. Is this something anyone else would worry about? Should I go get catscans? Or does it take a lot more ex to do severe damage?

2. if you do it once your mother will die!!!

3. Sorry bro but this is your brain: [​IMG]

Chill. You're fine. There is nothing wrong with your brain.

4. Yeah you're probably going to die in the next 5 months, sorry.

ECSTASY KILLS.

Seriously, people tell you when you bomb thizz it goes to your stomach.
    Bullshit.
    Shit shoots into your brain like a fucking bullet and puts a hole right through it.
    Noticed your vision being a little..off lately?
    Well, it's because your brain has been shot.

YOUR BRAIN WAS SHOT.

GAT GAT GAT GOES THE ECSTASY PILL

GAT GAT GAT IT MAKES THE KILL

5. Alright, thanks suburban toker. Maybe I'm just a little paranoid, I don't know.

6. Bro, logically think about how many millions of people would be dead right now with holes in their brains...

7. Holes in your brain? You've GOT to be fucking kidding me.... Do you know how STUPID you sound!?? Ecstasy doesn't cause HOLES in your brain dogg... It's Ice Cream Scoops!!!

Nah, but on the real though, your fine. THats some bullshit myth that the feds use to scare kids. How the fuck would ecstasy put holes in your brain? You should do it again :D

8. Cat scans? my god.

Your fine and gonna be fine just it's not great for your health doing it that amount in times in that time frame.

MDMA should be taken once ever 4+ weeks in order to give your brain time to fully return to normal but even if you did do that it's nothing and caused no long term damage to yourself.

9. if you do E and go get a cat scan the next day. you might see what looks like holes in your brain. really that only spots where your brain is lacking blood.

if thats the case give it a day or so and your brain will be back to normal.

am i right?

10. i used to take two rolls every saturday night for about three or four months

i feel just as healthy as before - the only thing that's changed is my outlook on life

if you download torrents search for "ecstasy rising" it's narrated by Peter Jennings - lots of good info

11. A while ago, MTV ran a story of a woman with manic-depressive illness who had history of polydrug abuse. During the program, they showd a three-dimensional image of her SPECT scan, which is a measurement of blood flow in the brain. The areas of lower blood flow were displayed as blank spaces, while the areas of normal blood flow were shown as brain tissue. This method of displaying SPECT results is misleading, beause the areas of low flow look like patches of missing tissue. MDMA does not destroy large areas of brain tissue. It does not cause neuronal cell death. Charles Grob has shown, via SPECT scans, that single doses of MDMA do cause decreased brain blood flow in certain areas, but this was not shown to be permanent.

Holes? Pshhh. Government propaganda at its finest. :D

[​IMG]

12. No catscans or anytyhing but you should come to the realization that there is a 90% chance you did methamphetamine. ha-ha, ecstasy is disgusting, you cannot trust your source unless it is YOU that is making them. I did a lot of E (like a LOT) over the course of 4 years and if you would like to know how that affected my body PM me.

13. sent you a pm.........

14. I'm about to do it again tonight for the first time in like 6 months...I don't think there is a problem with doing it twice a year or so.

15. Haha i laughed my fucking ass off at this post, how fucking high are you?