Question about Ecstasy and the law...

Discussion in 'General' started by Easy-B, Feb 3, 2007.

1. So, I was wondering this last night after I got blazed... I've rolled about 8 times, and I was thinking about doing it again soon. The last time I did it, we drove around down town and looked at all the lights from all of the buildings while listening to techno, and it was amazing. My question is... If someone was to get pulled over on XTC, and their pupils are obviously dilated and what not, but this said person has absolutely NOTHING on them... Could the cop arrest them? Even if the pills are long gone in your stomach, and you have no actual pills in your car anymore, could a cop still take you down? Thanks in advance for your help, I've always wondered how this applied to the law.

2. yes its called dui/dwi.

3. Yeah, but how could they prove I was intoxicated? A breathalizer wouldn't show shit, since I would not have been drinking. And I know I could easily walk a straight line and all that other shit they make you do.

4. Well, unless they can produce physical evidence, or any other evidence that you are indeed under the influence of anything, then they dont really have anything on you.

Atleast, this is my understanding.

5. There's no guarantee you're free. Say you crash your car and kill 3 of your friends, upon further blood test you would get charged with manslaughter probably.

6. well first of all driving on any drug is pretty dumb, cuz u always have a chance a cop pulls u over and if they see ur eyes dialated to the size of a dime, they know ur on something.
    cops have a chart on how dialated ur eyes are they can tell which drug ur oon, i saw it on cops, dont drive if ur on e, if u have shit to do do it before u roll and if u need to pick something up make the other person drive. or get someone to drive u

7. Yeah, I think next time I'm going to have someone sober drive, since it's stupid to risk something like that. That's crazy about the eye dilated information the cops have... Well, thanks for the posts guys, I appreciate it. There's just something about driving around at night downtown, looking at all the lights and listening to techno while you roll...